Wednesday, June 11

Slap a hoe.

Someone really should.

I don't know exactly who, though.

She didn't exactly know I was coming, but she was with me. But she wasn't even civil enough to understand that she had plans with other people. She didn't care that she was ultimately forcing her to choose, me out of town, and a poor guy who came in at four in the fucking morning to see her to hang out alone until four.

She is obviously out to make my life Hell. I can't even hang out with my friends after exams because of her.

I don't know if I'll be able to hang out with them tomorrow, as I've planned all week, because of her.

She might ruin my plans for a party. She might make it all miserable just by her presence.

I don't even know why I bother.

She is obviously ten hundred times better than me.

Even though I know she isn't.

No comments: